FaceMasks for personal use in various ownsit! cotton fabrics.
- These are not medical grade face masks. Simply an added measure to avoid touching mouth and nose directly and a mandated recommendation by the Victorian Government to wear a mask in public
- Fixed elastic to stretch over ears
- Mask measures approx 38cm at full stretch. If mask is too tight, it is recommended to add elastic (see separate listing). Snip and tie or stitch in extra elastic length to elastic already fixed to mask.
- 2 ply breathable cotton fabrics
- Handmade in Melbourne by the ownsit! team
- Colours, print, scale and size may vary slightly on each product
- Price is per individual mask
To use: Pull the elastic straps outwards so the fabric opens and the elastic stretches. Place the elastic over the ears, covering the nose and mouth with the fabric and breathe normally.
*If elastic on mask is too big. Tie a knot, add a stitch or staple the elastic to fit. If the elastic is too small, soak elastic only in boiling hot water. You can also spend time stretching the elastic as it will give with wear.
Care instructions: 100% cotton fabric masks and the elastic can be machine washed and line dried. Please ensure you wash your mask prior to initial use and every use there after. Wash hands thoroughly each time the mask is handled.
These masks are not medical grade protective wear. The purpose of these masks are to protect you and others as much as possible in public spaces. This mask does not claim to give you respiratory protection from viruses but may help prevent the spread of germs.
World Health Organisation and Government advise the best way to slow the spread of covid-19 is to stay home, wash and sanitise hands frequently, avoid touching face, avoid gathering. If you must leave the home for an essential reason, it is recommended you wear a mask. There are further daily updates provided by Government and we encourage these as the correct way to proceed during this pandemic. For further information please refer to the DHHS website of your state. Further information see Terms & Conditions