Collecting personal information about you
We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to perform our functions. The kind of personal information we store will depend upon the information you choose to disclose, as well as the kind of information necessary for us to fulfil your inviteme order. This may include:
- information you give us when you request a product or service from us or make a general enquiry. This information will include your name, address and contact details;
- additional information you choose to disclose about your family, including childrens' birthdays;
- credit related information necessary to fulfil your order;
- records of communications between us and you; and
- if you have or had one of our products, information about the use of that product or your opinions about that product recorded when you respond to a survey.
Using and disclosing your personal information
We respect your privacy. Any personal information we collect about you will only be used for the purposes for which it is collected or for related purposes involving inviteme. In some circumstances we may use your personal information to provide you with information about other products and services offered by us. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party organisations.
Access to your personal information
Should you wish, you can gain access to personal information that we hold about you. We will handle requests for access to your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible and at any time you can ask to be removed from the inviteme database. If you request us to do so we will amend any personal information about you held by us which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
What to do if you would like more information
If you would like to discuss the management of your personal information, please email us. If you are concerned that we may have breached your privacy and wish to make a complaint, please contact us as above.